Global Mobility Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently hasn exciting opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis in our offices in Bucharest.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Provides specialist technical expertise through the processing of global mobility activities for BAT's global population in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines
- Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal and regulatory changes in global mobility activities . the tracking of regulatory changes related to immigration, finance, visas, international business travel, tax etc.
- Supports case execution by ensuring that documentation is produced in line with process guidelines and procedures and by maintaining data in different systems
- Monitors estimated employee assignment end dates
- Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of Global Mobility policy, processes or procedures
- Identifies opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately.
- At least years experience in HR Administration area, exposure with global mobility activities / relocation and immigration process flows / expatriates management would be a plus
- Experience in working with HR systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to details
- Solid planning and organising skills
- Priority setting skills.