Global Mobility Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting opportunity for a Global Mobility Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis in our offices in Bucharest.
- Provides specialist technical expertise through the processing of global mobility activities for BAT’s global populatiin accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal and regulatory changes in global mobility activities . the tracking of regulatory changes related to immigration, finance, visas, international business travel, tax etc.;
- Supports case execution by ensuring that documentation is produced in line with process guidlines and procedures and by maintaining data in different systems;
- Management of relocation logistics for internationally mobile employees in both home and host locations including tax set-up, visa support, relocation management, set up of pay, repatriation etc.;
- Monitors estimated employee assignment end dates, managing extensions and repatriations;
- Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of Global Mobility policy, processes or procedures;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs;
- Identifies opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately.
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR Administration area;
- Exposure with global mobility activities / relocation and immigration process flows / expatriates management would be a plus, including prior experience with global mobility specific tools (. Link);
- Experince in working with HR systems;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Problem solvingkills;
- Good numerical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Solid planning and organizing skills;
- Priority setting skills;
- English language proficiency.