Global Mobility Coordinator
Global Mobility Director - CEE
This position plays an instrumental role in the day to day management of the operation of the Relocation and Immigration Department.
· The GMC is Responsible for the overall profitability of the relocation business lines
· Working together with the sales team suggest solutions and provide support for new business opportunities
· Manage the relocation & immigration work
· Audit and measure the service quality according to the pre-defined KPIs for each individual services
· Prepare & analyze service activity and financial reports
· Implement relevant changes to maintain the quality service level
· Analyze discrepancies and implement timely remedial actions
Desired Skills & Experience:
· University degree
· Minimum 5 years' managerial/customer experience for a medium size team gained in either in mobility industry, service industry or a service partner
· Proficiency in written and spoken English is a MUST
· Possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills; versatile, attention to details and well organized with a consistent focus on quality and a passion for customers
· Proficient computer skills in MS office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Able to work under pressure
· Driver’s license is a must
Santa Fe is a leader in global mobility solutions offering Immigration, Relocation and Moving services. We are the chosen service provider of leading corporations and individuals because of our capabilities, quality and cost efficient services. We are called on to assist with all types of relocations, be they down the street or to the other side of the world. Each year we successfully relocatefamilies.
At Santa Fe, we are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services. Our focus on the customer is how we have developed a world-renowned reputation for unsurpassed customer service and quality. We truly listen to our customers and shape our services to meet their unique needs.
Our Mission: We make it easy
Our Vision: Deliver sustainable value through innovation
Our Values: Quality, efficiency, people, safety, respect and ethics
For over 30 years, Santa Fe has grown from a single office into an industry leader with more than 3,100 team members and 120 offices worldwide.
Service quality is at the heart of everything we do and we set the standard for our industry with internationally accredited qualifications including ISquality), ISenvironment), ISdata protection and information security).