Global HR Systems Operations Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani)
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (EC/GHR) - TSR
The role "Global System Business Consultant EC/GHR", as part of Global People Services – HR Systems Operations, is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global team processes and systems. The job will be fulfilled in a central Master data SAP ERP on prem system used by Continental for the employees in scope (GHR) and in addition in Employee Central (SAP SuccessFactors) which is one of the Human Resource Workforce Management tools used by Continental.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Ensure and control defined support processes to keep service level agreements (incident management, user requests, change requests);
- Create and continuously improve technical and operational documentation for our internal processes;
- Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout, the implementation of process and system changes/improvements;
- Install and further develop quality assurance and test methods related to the system;
- Coordinate all quality management activities;
- Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
- System configuration based on functional requirements;
- Central contact for IT;
- Coordination of the global Key User Group;
- Manage user authorization;
- Manage tasks & processes within a complex matrix organization;
- Prepare and support process review and root cause analyze.
- University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
- High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
- Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
- Ability to handle various stakeholders (cooperate with project managers, stream lead or HRIT);
- Practical experience in international environment and cross cultural competence is beneficial;
- Good Excel knowledge (pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts);
- Analytical and problem solving experience;
- Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud systems or equal HR applications desirable and experience in the area of Human Resources and related processes;
- Mandatory advanced English language skills;
- Experience in ticketing systems is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Willingness to travel;
- IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.