Global HR Services – Senior Manager, HR Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Global leader of the Background Checks, part of the Global Human Resources Services.
- Responsible for all background checks related operations and projects at global level.
- Drives process’ reviews, improvements and efficiencies to achieve short, medium and long-term organizational objectives.
- Coordinates or is part of global projects on best practices, process reviews and / or changes.
- Manages relationship with global stakeholders such as HR, Recruitment and Employment Legal.
- Manage external vendors’ reviews and scorecards. Holds regular performance assessments, provides feedback, defines and managers corrective actions.
- Responsible for the global background verification strategy, including vendor selection and management
- Act as Global Process Owner
- Develops and monitors background checks KPIs. Implements corrective actions when KPIs are not meeting expectations.
- Innovates and automates processes and tasks related to background checks or HR.
- Participates in or leads global HR Operations projects.
- May have other HR operations responsibilities outside background checks.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Has coordinated managers with sub-teams.
- At least 5 years in leadership. The last 2 – 3 years managing regional / global teams.
- Flexibility to adjust schedule as needed for global time zones.
- Has led complex projects, process reviews / improvements. Strong achievements on such projects.
- Has worked with third parties / external vendors.
- Knowledge and / or experience in background checks is a plus.
- Results oriented and drive to improve process / systems / tools, in line with organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated customer service focus. Understands and handles a complex environment with multiple stakeholders with different demands or views.
- Excellent facilitator – understand the need to get various parties together to solve an issue or obtain results by facilitating meetings.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills. Experienced in creating and delivering presentations to different audiences and high-level management.
- Excellent attention to details. Demonstrated ability part of process reviews, content of materials / presentations.
- Problem solving skills - ability to quickly understand a problem and identify the best solution to it.
- Excellent planner: understands priorities and effectively manages workload and projects to meet objectives.
- Strong leadership skills: demonstrated clear vision and strategy for the team; coaching and mentoring: track history of direct reports that have grown into managers / project managers.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
MBA is a plus
Min. 5 years leadership experience in a multicultural environment; at least the last 2 years spent managing managers in various locations.
Experience or / and knowledge in Background checks is a plus.
Experienced in Excel and Powerpoint
Ability to work with complex data and summarize it in high-level power point presentations
Oracle HR E-Business Suite
Oracle Human Capital Management or similar tools
Acest job nu mai este activ.