Global Category Purchasing Specialist (Logistics)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Global Category Purchasing Specialist (Logistics)_Sibiu
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Full responsibility for the global category Warehouse Services in the Purchasing Rubber & Group Indirect Materials organisation. Functional lead of Regional Category buyers in APAC and in the Americas Region;
- Prepare, launch, execute and finalize tenders for the category Warehouse Services together with corporate, regional and local functions (. Legal, CVD, ESH, CREM, Central logistics and Supply Chain Management) in EMEA and functional coordination of the warehouse projects in APAC and Americas;
- Defining and implementing innovative negotiation concepts and strategies, carrying out cost and contract negotiation and ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements;
- Optimize Purchasing processes and perform rate analysis to ensure we are one step ahead of the market trends;
- Initiating cost reduction programs in collaboration with logistics functions to create and develop the best suppliers and to support an optimum supply chain set-up;
- Analyzing and monitoring of contractual agreements to prepare renegotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supply of service.
- University degree in economic sciences, business administration and/or engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Logistics or Purchasing in an international environment;
- Very good English language skills (spoken and in writing);
- Very good negotiation skills;
- Ability to work analytically and independently as well as to think strategically;
- Solid Project Management Skills;
- Deep knowledge in MS Office programs and expertise in Purchasing/Logistics tools
- High Willingness to travel
- Excellent team and communication skills;
If you need more information click here
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.