Global Category Purchasing Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Global Category Purchasing Specialist (MRO)_Sibiu
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- PURCHASING STRATEGY: Develop, maintain, align, communicate and implement Purchasing Strategies (Category Strategy Papers, Preferred Supplier Panel).
- POOLING & SUPPLIER REDUCTION: Drive the Execution of Market Intelligence studies and ensure the ideal balance of Competition and Pooling through . supplier reduction and implementation of strategic suppliers to achieve a maximum cost reduction contribution and best possible synergy effects.
- SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Identify, develop and promote Global Strategic Suppliers based on SRM requirements and considering the CSP definitions. Conduct Strategic Supplier Meetings helping to achieve further benefits in the future. Assure the implementation of favorable negotiated prices, terms and conditions in all relevant countries.
- CONTRACTS: Negotiate new and existing Global Price and Framework Agreements in legal, logistical, commercial and partly even technical terms (Requirement Books, Specifications, Standards) in close alignment with stakeholders and steer the implementation in respective regions.
- SOURCING PROJECTS: Identify, initiate, accompany and tender global Projects in cooperation with Regional Purchasing and internal customers (. Engineering, Operations, EHS, Facility Management, Controlling, Corporate Functions).
- KPI’s: Define, implement and track relevant KPI´s in coordination with Regional Purchasing on a global scale according the Corporate Target & KPI settings.
- COMPLIANCE: Ensure Compliance with Business Partner Code of Conduct and Continental Code of Conduct.
- Academic degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in
Purchasing (or similar functions) of large companies with international background, respective material group preferred.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools as well as in SAP R/3 and
- World Class Sourcing Platforms.
- Very good English language skills written and spoken.
- Affinity for cooperation with people and intercultural competences.
- Strong negotiating skills, persuasion and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, driving execution.
- Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.