General ledger senior analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
About the company:
Headquartered in Germany, the hiring company is a leading multinational manufacturer of carton packaging for beverages and food.
Why joining their team?
- for the attractive remuneration package;
- for the benefits: meal tickets, private medical insurance, annual bonus;
- for the central location of the offices in Cluj;
- for offering extensive opportunities for personal development and flexible environment;
- to have the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and friendly team.
- Cooperates with internal & external auditors;
- Works together with Group Accountant and IFRS expert;
- Handles the statutory & group accounting issues in cooperation with external & internal experts;
- Oversees European accounting;
- Provides service to other group companies (through her/his department);
- Provides inputs to the forecasting and budgeting processes;
- Ensures to deliver all the financial consolidated European accounting requirements;
- Ensures correctness of ledgers and sub-ledgers;
- Monthly and year-end closing of the accounting books according to local GAAP & IFRS;
- Booking of provisions and accruals;
- Accurate, consistent and evidenced booking;
- Reconciliation of accounts;
- Ensure the necessary control environment.
Required key competencies, knowledge & experience:
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant);
- Fluency in English language;
- Well-founded knowledge in IFRS, local GAAP, process management & change management;
- 3-5 year experience in successful track record of running accounting departments, expertise in accounting processes and tasks;
- Advanced SAP and MS Office knowledge;
- Capability to quickly understand complex business structure;
- Ability to change processes continuously and efficiently.