GL Accountant with Japanese, Chinese or French
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză, franceză, japoneză, chineză
- In this role you will be responsible for day to day and month end close accounting support for the client entities.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the client's team!
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
- Support the day to day accounting requirements.
- Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Japanese, Chinese or French speaker, with English being the second language.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- One (1)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
- Strong Excel skills.
- SAP experience or other ERP system application.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize issues.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Additional Languages
- What is your English level?
- Do you speak Japanese, Chinese or French and at what level?
- How many years of General Ledger Accountant experience do you have?