Customer Support: German/ Spanish/ French/ Russian
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Pole To Win is expanding its Bucharest Customer Service team!
We are looking for German/Spanish/ French/ Russian speakers to work on our Customer Service Team based in Anchor Plaza on Full-time basis.
Whether you are a student or a young professional, we offer a variety of shift patterns between 9am and 6pm to suit your needs!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with great linguistic skills and passion for gaming to offer excellent customer support via e-mail for one of the most loved and famous gaming companies in the world.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, and other electronic communications (not a call center role, no calls are taken)
- Identifying software and hardware issues, also user training issues and communicating this distinction of the three to customers and giving them solutions
- To assist in the configuration of customer's hardware and game software to connect to the Internet
- Identifying, correcting or advising on operational issues in client computer systems or video game console
- Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback based on independent testing
- Providing hints, tips, or recommendations related to video games
- Performing creation, editing, and maintenance of client accounts using company-provided software tools
- Assisting customers with application installations; configurations; installation of software updates and patches
- Provide support via email for inbound customer contacts seeking technical assistance, game play and billing queries
- Carry out research to troubleshoot customers’ technical problems
- Research new resolutions for addition to knowledge database
- Perform any other duties related to technical support as and when required
- Ensure that client escalation procedures are adhered to
- Responsible for providing exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by line manager
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German
- As the main language used in the company is English, English fluency is also essential
- Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate fast assimilation to training
- Must have unwavering integrity
- Must value diversity and be inherently respectful
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interest and experience of gaming preferred, but not mandatory
About Pole To Win
Since, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.