German first level support
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using GM systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - . Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
This position is Monday to Friday Only buisness hours, no weekends.
- Are you buisness proficient in German?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have call centre experience.