General Ledger with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
germană - avansat, engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers come from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve.
- Bonuses for your results;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
Ideal candidate for the Procurement position:
- Experience in General Ledger (3-5 years);
- Advanced language skills in English & German;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports;
- Experience of SAP systems preferable;
- Good all-round Excel skills.
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank; transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions;
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis;
- Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX);
- ALL Balance Sheet accounts and Sub ledger accounts reconciliation.
Looking forward to having you in our team!