General Ledger with English
Middle (2-5 ani)
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a General Ledger (German speaker).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More thaemployees serve across 53 delivery centers.
- Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions;
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies;
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems;
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems;
- Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits;
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with the Team Manager;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Participate in quality improvement projects;
- Support Manager with projects and training.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience;
- Advanced language skills in English & German;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach;
- Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable;
- Good all-round Excel skills.
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
- Bonuses for your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Not only free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.