Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
You will be involved in all processes of the monthly and annual consolidated financial reporting to the corporate head office, by leading and coordinating major processes, designing systems and providing analysis. The job holder will act as a competent partner to the reporting companies, regional finance organization, the Group management, the Corporate Office and internal / external auditors.
- Coordinate monthly actual key processes with the team members and the regional finance organization
- Provide profound analysis to the Finance Management to support management decisions
- Provide the actual consolidated financial statements, disclosure notes and various analyses to the BT management and the Corporate Office
- Be a competent and trustful business partner to the internal and external auditors
- Support the budget, forecast and start plan process with regard to consolidation analysis
- Lead and participate in special projects and initiatives
- Education required: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; German – at an intermediate level
- Work Working experience: 2 - 3 years of experience in the Finance area, preferably working with reports
- Strong expertise in reporting and variances analysis
- Strong EXCEL knowledge
- Good communicator and availability to build reports
SALES CONSULTING, a human resources company with over 12 years experience in this field, is structured on 3 main domains/directions of activities: personnel recruitment and selection, assessment and personnel leasing ().
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!