General Ledger Accountant - German
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read through our job description :)
One of our clients in the oil&gas industry, with a new Shared Service Center in Bucharest is looking for a General Ledger with German language skills.
What we are looking for:
• University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
• 1-3 years' experience as a General Ledger
• SAP Know how is mandatory
• German - B2 level
• Good level of English is needed (B2)
• Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus
• We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
• Availability to travel (2-3 weeks)
What you will do:
• Post fixed assets additions, disposals, transfers and depreciation in SAP
• Post period-end provision entries according to instructions
• Process bank statement posting and bank account reconciliation
• Upload payroll and social charges files and reconcile with SAP and match payments with total payroll and social charges amounts
• Control loan request form completeness and accuracy, post loan in SAP, initiate payments schedule and prepare loan summary and repayment entries
• Prepare revaluation report and post revaluation entries
• Prepare rule-based entries proposal and submit for approval and post manual journal entries
• Prepare initial account reconciliation with current documentation and propose adjustments and post when necessary
• Apply closing schedule timeline and perform corresponding tasks
• Gas station accounting – booking and reconciliation
Only eligible applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
Any information will be treated as strictly confidential.