Working Schedule: 2:00 pm. - 11:00 pm.
- University degree in the Economic field;
- Advanced English skills;
- Spanish Skills (A1/A2 level);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Team spirit.
- Ensuring timely processing, recording, posting of journal entries and ensuring resolution of standard interface issues - Performing assigned reconciliation;
- Resolution of reconciling items
- Creation / definition and execution of mass allocation journals, and recurring journals
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and bank reconciliation
- Resolution of General Ledger enquiries
- Archiving, Records Retention and Audit Support
- Reconciliation and analysis of the accounts balances at the end of the month), etc.
- Communicating with the client and internal customers concerning the processed items
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing - Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.