Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
The General Accounting & Reporting Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance. Within this role, will have to perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications.
years of experience in general and/or financial accounting.
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset.
- The candidate must be fluent (writing and speaking) in German and English.
- Fluency in one other European language will be considered as a strong asset.
- Good communication & Collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation.