GDPR Consultant / Data Protection Officer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
București, Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Oradea, Sibiu
Project basis contract – 3-6 months with the possibility to become a full time consultant – involved in HR consultancy activities
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience as GDPR Consultant, GDPR Specialist, Data Protection Officer
- Extensive experience in data protection / data privacy / data security
- Previous experience installing principles and changes enabling GDPR compliance.
- Installing a data protection culture within the organisation
- Have a working knowledge of current Data Protection laws and regulations
- Delivery of GDPR/DP audits and reviews to assess the current legislative provisions with a view to mapping to future requirements.
- Providing oversight and assurance to the organisation going through a GDPR compliance programme/project
- Relevant degree