We're expanding our Bucharest studio, offering young talent a chance to learn and experiment.
You will be:
- Developing online games
- Working with our in-house framework, which gives us the tools and flexibility to achieve the highest quality products
- Focusing on the user experience
We need people that are great at doing their job and really good at liking it.
Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- Technical background in game programming is a must
- Passionate, involved, team player
- Fluent English
- Unity experience is a plus
We need you to be: