Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Collaborate with the different leads and with the game team to develop strong gameplay mechanics, following the game’s creative vision;
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Participates to the creation of the gameplay and the game system;
- Seeks an innovative idea inside of a framework (license or editorial line) in order to differentiate the gameplay from the one of the competitors;
- Defines all the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game system)
- Implement game content using in house engine tools, and basic scripting.
- Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
- Come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision;
- Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience;
- Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using various tools and technology;
- Proactively find problems with the gameplay and come up with solutions;
- Knowledge of image editing (mocking up) tools is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of game edition’s tools is a plus;
- Excellent video game culture and knowledge of games;
- High level of creativity.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us