Game Community Manager (Bucuresti)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Are You Looking For a Great Place to Work?
Join The Game!
At the Gameloft Bucharest Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
You will be working within several large teams including the local development team, which includes Product Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators. You will be the main link between Gameloft’s community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft's line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert and regularly communicate findings to the Product Manager and Game Producer;
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Be responsible for the Social Media activity of your games across all channels: in-game, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, forums, etc.;
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Become the voice and face of the brand;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports (app store reviews, escalations of high priority or frequent issues from Customer Care agents) and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages;
- Identify and report trends in usage and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- You are an experienced game community manager with 1 to 3 years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English, other languages is a bonus!
- You have a background in video games or you are an avid gamer is a plus!
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style, no bossy attitude
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- Lunch tickets
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard
Acest job nu mai este activ.