Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
For our client, we are searching for a Fundraising Generalist.
Our client is a forerunner in the field of performance education with over 5 years experience training young minds in tech fields. The company’s mission is to create sustainable growth nationwide, through performance education and next-level strategic entrepreneurship.
The Fundraising Generalist will play a crucial role in identifying all sponsorship and fundraising possibilities available for the overall project’s specifics and partner with the rest of the teams to raise awareness and connect with all potential organizations available on the market.
- Working closely with the Fundraising Manager in order to advance or close sponsorship deals;
- Researching and proposing fundraising opportunities;
- Setting up meetings with potential sponsors and follow-through with the discussions until the deal is finished;
- Creating and managing your own database of sponsors and partners;
- Monitoring and reporting your fundraising drives;
- Collaborating with the marketing team in order to update the website and social platforms with information about sponsors, as promised in the fundraising packages;
- Keeping the database up-to-date;
- Being responsible with the mass-communication of the organization’s activity through newsletters;
- Advising and monitoring the activity of some of our regional account managers and helping with the growth of our partnerships in the region;
- Helping with the implementation of online and offline fundraising campaigns;
- Attending networking events in order to promote the organization’s activity;
- Compiling or creating materials to submit to granting.
- Advanced English skills;
- Previous experience with fundraising for Nonprofits would be a plus;
- Sales/Account Management background;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts;
- Research skills;
- Preference for working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Self-motivated and organized person.