As a Functional Safety Manager you will be responsible for all issues concerning functional safety in the Business Unit CVAM for the location Timisoara.
* Functional Safety Management according ISO26262;
* Creating/reviewing hazard and risk analyses;
* Safety Planning;
* Creating functional and technical Safety Concepts;
* Support in creating safety analyses (FMEAs, FMEDA, FTA);
* Moderate or Participate at Technical Reviews;
* Close work with Project Manager, Developers and Customers;
* Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions;
* Close contact and collaboration with other locations regarding FSM.
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline;
* Minimum 3 years work experience in Automotive development (Hardware or Software);
* Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses;
* Experience in project and quality management;
* Knowledge of ISO26262 or ISAutomotive SPICE;
* Fluent English, German optional;
* High communication skills;
* Analytical skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.