Functional Safety Engineer - junior
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
77 Bulevardul Metalurgiei, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support in creating functional and technical safety concepts
- Support in creating safety analyses (HARA, FMEA, FMEDA, FTA)
- Moderation and participation at technical reviews
- Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Relevant experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems required
- Knowledge of ISO26262 is benefical
- Knowledge of MATLAB / Simulink is preferred.
- Knowledge of CAN, communication protocols is beneficial
- English (fluent, writing); German knowledge would be beneficial
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- Team work in international and global teams
- Autonomous and responsible operation
- Eager to continously learn
The application is considered for FEV Romania, Bucharest Site.