Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardization bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our know-how resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
- As a functional developer, you will be part of the development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our ABACUS software products;
- Analyzing and understanding the regulatory requirements of the banking authorities;
- Design functional content of the IT solution based on the business requirements;
- Elaborate/ implement functional specifications including SQL and parametrization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform functional and exploratory testing;
- Identification and tracking of defects in test management tools such as JIRA.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Mathematics;
- Very good level of English, any other international language is a plus;
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting and regulatory reporting;
- Experience in regulatory reporting of banks would be a plus;
- Affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be welcomed;
- Familiarity with Windows and Office products;
- Communicative, result oriented and team player mindset.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation dayvacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.