Functional Analyst - Financial Accounting
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are currently hiring a highly motivated Functional Analyst to join our Finance & Data Layer Team. We expect a solid knowledge of vanilla banking products, banking concepts and finance topics in general through your academic background or through relevant work experience. Knowledge of more complex banking products, the IFRS regulatory framework for financial institutions and its supervisory standards, is clear a bonus.
In this role, you will work on a wide variety of projects, analysing supervisory regulation and implementing these within our purpose-built applications. You will be involved in the whole delivery chain: from functional conception of the software until its delivery to our worldwide customer base, including aftercare and implementation support. We deliver financial content through purpose built software so a strong affinity with or interest in information technology is a must.
- Analysing business requirements for new features, take in customer requests and analyse publications from supervisory bodies
- Translating requirements into functional specifications, study the impact on the current application, implement your analysis into our applications, conduct functional acceptance testing and document your work
- Being a key member of a team of seasoned professionals consisting of both senior business analysts and senior developers who are there to train, to guide and to mentor you
- In time, taking a pro-active role in the continuous enhancement of our Finance & Data Layer applications and to support internal stakeholders in their implementation and sale of our software.
Qualifications, Skills, Behaviors & Attitude
- A solid academic background in economics, banking or finance, or strong affinity with those topics through prior relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of banking products, banking concepts
- Relevant experience in the finance industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel)
- Fluent in English, written and oral, is a must. All other languages (French, Dutch) are an asset
- Knowledge of more complex banking products, the IFRS regulatory framework for financial institutions and its supervisory standards
- Affinity with IT
- Experience with relational databases and/or SQL
- First experience with Agile/SCRUM development techniques