Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Regulatory Reporting team as a Functional Analyst for the Czech application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interpretation of regulatory requirements, turning these into functional and business requirements and using them in the development process.
The Functional Analyst will need to:
- Play a key role in monitoring and interpreting Regulatory changes in the financial sector (Banking, Insurance, etc.)
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure that they have a clear understanding of requirements and support them throughout the development process
- Perform functional testing of the software packages to be delivered, controls adequacy of developments with functional specifications
- Participate actively to product’s documentation
- Participate to product second line support by analyzing reported customer issues and providing resolution recommendation
Qualifications, Skills, Behaviours & Attitudes
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Informatics-Economics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and instruments
- Relevant knowledge of banking regulatory requirements
- Ability to analyze financial regulation and to implement it as business rules/logic
- Computer literate, relational database and SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of one of the following programming languages like VB, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Able to communicate and work efficiently and proactively in a team spread in different geographical locations
- Logical thinking