ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We are recruiting Function Design Engineers.
- Knowledge in telematics technologies: connectivity and network (GSM, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi), map and navigation, audio, radio, phone
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN, LIN networks, ECUs)
- Knowledge in embedded system (software and hardware) is a plus
- Electric and electronic design tools (EEA, Matlab / Simulink, Catia)
- A medium or advanced level of English/French is required
- MS Office, Reqtify, Doors
- Functional design and modeling
- Update / create specification and interface documents (external and internal)
- Flow creation/ modification/ allocation on network in EEA
- Schema creation/correction in EEA
- Drawing up E&E architecture diagrams and interface specification
- Constant interaction with the supplier through phone meetings and workshops in order to clarify the client's needs
- Modify existing requirements and creating new ones based on client requests and supplier's feedback
- Necessary workload estimation considering tight deadlines and the expected quality
What we offer:
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Foreign language courses, trainings
• Health and Wellness