Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for highly motivated individual with pleasant personality and good organizational skills to work as a FullStack PHP Developer. At least 3 years working experience with PHP and web-based business applications is a must.
You will take part in building Avira’s next generation of commercial systems that are serving millions of customers.
As a FullStack developer you will be working on a variety of web applications and APIs. This includes working on all layers of the systems like infrastructure design, backend & frontend development, database design & optimization, automation and deployment.
If you have an interest in working with the newest platforms and writing brilliant code, we want to talk to you.
- 3+ years experience in web application development with PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- BS in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Experience in creating scalable and fault tolerant web applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Fast learner and interested in learning new technologies
- Feeling comfortable to work in a complex, long term project
- Experience with JSON, RESTful webservices and APIs
- Continuous integration and deployment sound familiar to you
- You feel responsible for an application end to end
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of key-value in-memory databases like: memcached, redis or other NoSQL databases (mongodb, couchdb)
- Experience with YII
- Infrastructure as code with terraform
Our current toolbox:
- YII Framework
- MySQL, Couchbase
- Amazon Web Services
Perks and Benefits:
- Exciting tasks in a growing environment
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- International like-minded team
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Potential for upward career growth, working with new technologies, and learning
- Modern IT infrastructure and independent working
- Subsidized meals, free gym membership, language courses and other attractive benefits!
- English as official business language
This position is based in Bucharest.