FullStack Developer for IoT
As the digital journey goes on, Avira formed an in-house IoT Innovation Lab, where we architect uniquely innovative products to amplify the benefits of connected technology, while putting users’ privacy and security first.
#initiate >>> #ideate >>> #prototype >>> #optimize >>> #repeat
You are invited to take a front seat in our start-up like environment to craft solutions that will benefit hundreds of millions of users.
- Ability to think outside the box, strong will to pursue the right solution through extensive research and inspire others
- Independent solution finding skills, ability to learn from others, open-mindedness to open source solutions
- A degree in computer science, solid understanding of analysis of algorithms, versatile programming skills and the ability to learn new languages within a short timeframe
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Passion in equal measures with frontend and backend development
- Experience in building Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, REST based API’s
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment
- Experience with HTML/CSS3, web standards
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS
- Knowledge of Python a strong plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDb, Couchbase)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash a strong plus
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a strong plus
- Testing - from unit to functional to integration
- Passion for experimentation and smart failures. We fuel that with autonomy
- Arguments and prototypes instead of long chains of command. We flourish mastery
- The ultimate desire to protect people in the connected world. That’s our purpose
- Established teams of aces in diverse fields of knowledge to call for help.
- A simply amazing office (spacious, in central location, BBQ terrace, top of the line espresso machine, massage chair and more)
- Top notch work equipment
- Great package, including free catered lunch, gym membership, private medical plan
- What single project or task would you consider the most significant accomplishment in your career so far?