Business Development Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Tripaneer is looking for full-time Business Development Specialist with sales/acquisition experience.
As a Business Development Specialist, you are responsible for building and maintaining a professional network within the travel industry. You will manage all processes leading up to provide support to Tripaneer in introducing new member organizers. You will also monitor the success of each Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites by onboarding new partners/suppliers to our websites.
- Acquisitions |80 % of work week
- Cold calling potential organizers
- Call potential organizers to convert to regular (member) account status
- Follow-up regularly with potential organizers via email/phone
- Reporting sales progress
- Build positive relationships within the industry
- Work / communicate effectively within the Acquisition team, across the organization, and with potential organizers
- Administrative support |20 % of work week
- Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts and listings for their services
- Weekly meetings with your team lead
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business. We offer a commission program based on your overall performance and goal achievements.
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with the Acquisition Team Lead to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successfully. You will maintain our high-quality standards on every aspect of the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Experience in Acquisitions / Sales / Marketing, preferably in the tourism industry.
- Passionate relationship builder, positive and outgoing personality.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants may also apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn fast, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living/traveling in an English-speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of tools and services (. wiki and blogs).
- Basic understanding of Internet Marketing / SEO.
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Start Date: As soon as possible.