Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Brașov; Iași; Arad; Galați; Timișoara
Tripaneer is looking for full-time home-based Account Managers with procurement and account management experience.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for account management on specific Tripaneer theme vacation websites or regions. You will be the frontline to communicate with specific member organizers about their accounts and the services / features we provide for them to increase their conversion rate. Your tasks range from maintaining organizers’ accounts, running periodic checks and suggesting improvements to add more availability and improve the member organizers’ individual content listings in order to meet the demands and interests of customers on Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites .
* Member organizer account management | 50 – 70% of work week
- Answering organizer questions and requests
- Coordinating work and progress of organizer listings
- Suggesting improvements to organizer profiles and listings
- Updating organizer profiles and listings
- Contacting new member organizers
* Periodic checks and updates on organizer profiles and listings | 20 – 30% of work week
* Administrative support | 10 – 20% of work week
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training and work closely with the Account Management Team Lead to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver successful work. You will be submitting weekly progress reports and we will have weekly VoIP conference calls. When needed, we will have email or direct telephone contact. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your working schedule is flexible and negotiable. You will largely be able to plan your own working week. Willingness to work in the evening is expected to be able to contact the suppliers. This will not be all evenings and also not long hours in the evening.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing accounts / client or stakeholder relationship.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Experience or affinity with the tourism industry is a plus.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country is a plus.
- Experience using a range of online tools and services (. wiki and blogs).
- Experience using photo editing tools (. Paint, , Photoshop).
- Experienced with Internet Marketing / SEO.
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country.
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, working days are negotiable.
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via .
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
1) Motivation letter
2) Detailed resume/CV
3) A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Date and year of birth
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.