We are implementing an all-in-one print management solution designed for organizations that want to step away from traditional Windows print server-based print solutions and utilize Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our software solution is a hybrid cloud based multi-tenant solution, designed for OEM's and IT service providers, for them to have a large central platform for servicing their customers.
The ideal candidate should be able to parse through functional requirements and to contribute to defining the architecture and design to be implemented and integrated with existing functionality; also, to be responsible for implementing and unit testing new functionality and participate in code reviews.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- 7+ years of experience of working with JVM Languages
- Web development expertise is required
- Database development expertise is required
- SOLID Principle and clean architecture knowledge are required
- Linux knowledge is required
- Cloud development experience is a plus
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements
- Designing, coding, unit testing and support for team members
- Participates to code reviews and provides constructive feedback on design and implementation to help others improve coding skills
- Integrating software modules
- Maintaining and improving build and deploy process
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, employee loan subsidies, a savings plan, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.