ProfiCircle, the first Marketplace for Commercial Equipment, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to be a part of our Tech team in Romania.
We are looking for Full-Stack Developers with experience in Ruby, Rails, who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration.
You will have significant vesting stake in the company.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible to coordinate and develop complete web platform / marketplace, both on the backend and frontend, for monitoring and addressing performance and security, and for developing customer-focused and scalable user experiences. You will work side-by-side with designers, product owners, copywriters and other developers to create new features, test your own ideas, and push changes live for of users. You will:
· Deliver new features from an idea inception and validation to a scalable solution.
· Collaborate with colleagues to generate the ideal solutions for users, prioritizing business impact, and A/B test them.
· Develop new user-facing products and optimize existing ones using both client-side as well as server-side languages and technologies
Understanding the full stack of web development, from transmission of data segments between networks to presenting a well-strategized experience to users is vitally important in this role. We need self-starters who are great at solving problems, who initiate discussions, are solutions-oriented, customer focused and believe that any challenge can be scaled with the right mind-set and tools. We require the following skills:
· A minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, web development including but not limited with Ruby on Rails, . . HTML, CSS and HTTP;
- Fluent in English
· Experience in working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
· Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
· Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude.
· Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
· Experience debugging cross-browser compatibility issues.
· Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.