Full-Stack PHP Developer
You will take part in projects at the cutting-edge of software development using Continuous Delivery, Behavior-Driven Development in a dynamic start-up company that’s changing the HR field through its AI driven product.
You will join a multinational team spread across Paris, Barcelona and Bucharest. The application we’re developing and maintaining is used to allow recruiting, team management and mobility and people career and L&D plans worldwide.
• Stay in touch with the Product Director in order to understand and clarify the functional specifications.
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests.
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation).
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component.
• Define the unit test cases for the product component.
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting
• Code/set-up and document what is produced.
• You have excellent understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JS;
• You have experience with the following tools: Jira, Confluence, GIT;
• You are familiar with Linux, Apache, Elastic Search, Laravel;
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Nice to have: previous experience with API development
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken; French is a plus, but not mandatory
Professional growth: You will be developing code with agility and autonomy (frequently building “something out of nothing”!) and your everyday contribution will be crucial to the company success.
Team: you will be working in an international team driven by the passion to help people succeed in their career - a team who enjoys the journey as much as the destination!
Work environment: firsthand experience of the entrepreneurial spirit within in a fast-growing startup hosted at TechHub - one of Bucharest’ most vibrant communities.