Detalii loc de munca
Your life at Ubi
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Full-Stack .Net Developer whose mission will be to design, develop and deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational development team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business need of the Procurement Departments.
You will work on big projects with direct impact on UBISOFT business while gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
Your main mission
- Working independently, design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide;
- Participate in technical design/architecture and database design;
- Design functionalities; manage multi-level architecture within highly complex systems;
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes within the project team;
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture;
- Creates technical documentation.
The professional value you bring
- Previous working experience in IT professional environment;
- Knowledge of C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework Core, REST API;
- Knowledge on client-side technologies (Angular 2+, TypeScript, HTML, CSS);
- Good knowledge in database architecture and design (relational databases);
- Good knowledge of clean architecture, OOP, n-tier applications, distributed applications;
- Experience working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle.
Nice to have
- Clean Architecture;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of JQuery.
The personal value you bring
- Autonomous and innovative;
- Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!