We have a challenging opportunity for ambitious and motivated software developers to join our development team in our modern office in Timisoara. You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our international products. Your focus areas will be architecture, integrations, usability and performance of highly sophisticated web applications.
The Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English. You will be working in a highly skilled team with other software developers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Understanding the platform needs and functional areas, and provide design and development of new and existing features as required
- Participating in modelling and architectural analysis, design and work estimations
- Writing Unit Tests and participate in testing of solutions
- Use bug tracking system Youtrack and maintain documentation in Confluence
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Experience in software/integration development
- Experience of object oriented development using .NET
- Experience as developer working with C#
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases and modern web technology
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
- Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards, systems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
- Experience with business systems can be an advantage
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
- Good to have experience working with AWS technology (ECS, EC2, DynamoDB etc.)
Preferably you have experience with:
- HTML5, CSS3
- .NET MVC Core
- NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
Required personal skills:
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable to handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
What we offer you:
- A very financial sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: the team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- The opportunity to work with a multicultural team
- 13th salary, medical and pension insurance, sport program, meal tickets
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- A nice and pleasant working environment in a Class A office with a great view of the city, located on the 14th floor of the UBC3 building, in the vicinity of Iulius Mall
- Relaxation area
- Friendly colleagues who are eager to meet you
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets offers equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets, represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania, is a technology driven knowledge company with Nordic roots that provides flexible, financial and administrative services to a wide range of offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!