Senior Project Manager- Data Quality
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
You will provide mutualized solutions to Pillars and Sectors (repositories, collaborative tools, dematerialization solutions) and to IT Sector (enterprise architecture repository, application mapping management, incident management, demand management).
- Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed;
- Plan the implementation of each project in detail, controls and monitors each project;
- The Project Manager will validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved;
- Manages project team to get the objectives description and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected to elaborate the final document of specifications Business ("Business & User Requirements);
- The Project Manager elaborates functional specifications based on business specifications and the feedback obtained from the Project Team;
- The Project Manager will validate the final Technical Specification before the start of IT developments to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business and functional specifications;
- Coordinates and / or perform functional tests for new developments in collaboration with the users.
At least 5 years experience in Project Management in Banking;
- Projects implemented on Regulatory (banking industry) or Accounting areas
- Good understanding of IT projects;
- Good level of English, French nice to have;
- Accounting and Financial background.