Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We know that geniuses are not born in the same place, so we are ready to offer a generous relocation package in Bucharest/Brasov, that includes costs with the accommodation, household moving, packing and logistics, personal transport and real estate assistance.
Digital Readiness stands for the capability of Metro to deliver outstanding digital solutions on a global scale instantaneously.
In the Employee Facing product team, we create the applications used by the Metro employees worldwide to manage and interact with customer data. We develop the employee facing workflow, customer Account and Person hierarchies, customer digital card management and we define, maintain and analyze the performance metrics of employee-customer interactions.
You will be part of a distributed team of technical experts focused on developing the new Metro solution for managing customer information for multichannel services.
As a full stack software engineer, you will develop both front end and back end microservices that will enable real-time access to reliable customer information for all customer and employee-facing channels and you will be fully responsible for the entire application lifecycle. You will leverage the newest technology stacks to build modern distributed systems used worldwide by Metro customers.
We’re looking for innovative and passionate colleagues who:
- Are comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment with a high focus on finding the best solutions for our customers;
- Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code and are familiar with TDD and DevOps;
- Have hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between;
- Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Will focus on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen;
- Have a good sense of humor.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Fluency in Java acquired in 2+ years of development experience. You also built applications using SpringBoot;
- Knowledge of “NoSQL” datastores such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch;
- Experience building REST APIs, using JSON and Swagger;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jenkins, Git.
You will definitely get our interest if you:
- Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
- Are familiar with real-time data streaming and Big Data processing technologies like Spark, Kafka.
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Gift vouchers;
- Medical subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area with ping pong and foosball;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
- And…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.