Full Stack Engineer
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Being part of an agile team developing our GUEST & CONNECT applications;
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web applications;
- Analyze requirements and architect new software solutions;
- Support enhancements and bug fixes for existing web applications;
- Analyse the task and apply techniques of computer science and engineering to come up with the best design solution;
- Work closely with Product Owners, QA and Operations to help iterate, improve and deliver our applications in a continuous manner.
- A minimum of five years of experience in software development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- C# and React experience;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work across various levels of an organization;
- Strong analytical capabilities in designing new systems/modules;
- Ability to produce very stable software while working in a quick paced environment;
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces;
- Experience participating in cross functional teams from requirements gathering to releasing to production;
- Experience with agile methodology and the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer;
- Knowledge of REST, JSON standards;
- Familiar with source control, specifically GIT;
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Works well with others and ability to execute and get things done;
- Experience with Jira;
- Prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform;
- Experience with relational Databases (MS SQL Server, etc.);
- Familiarity with Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and Redis.
About Tellence Technologies:
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focused on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible and professional work environment.