Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 10 billion andemployees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
Notice: Since 1st July 2011, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is part of Atos.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting for you to be our friend on Facebook page
For HPC, Atos offers efficient operation models and services as well as commodity or highly spe-cialized hardware components. Our service customers are manufacturer and suppliers of the Automotive, Semiconductor, Aviation and Lifescience industry as well as public research facilities and data center. Our customers appreciate our consistent focusing on the "Technical Computing" market (CAD, CAE, CAT).
The key objective of the position for a Full Stack Developer is to design, build and deliver high quality software products from scratch. The Full Stack Developer is expected to drive the full software development life cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understanding customer and business needs and assist in product definition
• Design product architecture and advice on best technology solutions implementation
• Works closely with team members in development and testing phase
• Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
• Work with software programmers and UI designers to bring brand new concepts to market
• Experience writing RESTful API’s is a plus
• Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery
• Unit Testing
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link and select the “careers” tab.
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.