Full stack developer with Ruby
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
For our life science / biotech research & development project we are looking for innovative software developers who would like to venture into the development of blood and tissue sample management services, COVID testing and the inherent workflow management.
- Full-stack software engineer with commercial software development experience of minimum one year
- Knowledge of software design and user interface principles, databases, web and open-source technologies.
- Ruby language
- Agile development processes
- University degree
- Good written and spoken English skills
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.