Full Stack Developer Lead
Senior (5-10 ani)
Our client is a well-funded startup on new age technologies. As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, our customer has thoroughly redefined the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. This cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. In this position, you will develop key backend and frontend components used by some of the largest companies in the world.
- Design and develop a robust data infrastructure both for customer data collections and partner data;
- Design and scale a massive-scale (100+ PB) data collection effort that can be organized and fetched in near real-time;
- Participate in the design and facilitate the development of key back-end components in Python and Java;
- Develop highly scalable systems using open source technologies like PHP, MySQL, , Angular, JQuery, css, and cloud technologies (Amazon EC2);
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features, collaborate with SREs, Devs, PMs and customer support;
- Develop and maintain a culture that values commitments, collaboration, and quality work;
- 8+ years of experience;
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field;
- Expert knowledge of Python and/or Java;
- Knowledge or hands-on experience of Redis, AWS, Google cloud, GraphQL, Hadoop, Hive would be a plus;
- Background in distributed systems and/or developing enterprise software systems;
- Strong communication and ability to work well on a team;
- Previous team leading experience.