Full-Stack Developer ID: 804136
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
If you think a telco cannot innovate, DON’T APPLY!
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth.
We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Finds technical solutions for design and development and their implementation in the form of new applications (web / mobile) or modifications on the existing applications in order to meet the needs of internal or external clients;
- Builds web / mobile web pages and applications (including databases and data structures) by searching for and selecting the right technologies;
- Works across projects from analysis and design to implementation, testing, and production release. Provides support for finding solutions and solving application incidents in the production environment;
- Brings new ideas and initiates new concepts to generate online marketing tools.
- Minimum 2 years experience in front-end development;
- At least 2 years experience on the development of back-end applications (server-side and database);
- HTML, CSS, JS skills;
- Experience with server side development and object oriented programming (PHP);
- Knowledge of frameworks and tools for front end development (Query, Angular 2x) or back end development (Symphony (PHP), Spring / SpringBoot (Java), NodeJS);
- Experience in the integration of web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML);
- Knowledge of web standards and international protocols;
- Capable of working equally well both individually and in team;
- Creative and innovative;
- Good communication skills;
- English - advanced level.
Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link:
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.