Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow in your career? This is your chance!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, mobile, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum. So, when are you going to join us?
What are your responsibilities?
• Your everyday tasks include supporting and advising demanding customers in various industries in the implementation of software solutions.
• Based on defined requirement specifications and architectural specifications, you design and develop software components, document, implement and test them.
• You are responsible for the client and server side frameworks as well as the creation and administration of databases.
• You can have significant positions such as Take over Software Architect.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• You already have experience in agile projects (. SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe).
• You are fluent in written and spoken German at level B2 and have good language skills in English
What we offer
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
• Occasional business trips within Europe
• Medical services subscription
• Flexible working time
• 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25
• Meal Tickets
• Referral bonus
• Financial support for gym subscriptions