Full-Stack Developer – E-Commerce Team
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Ubisoft's IT department is currently looking for a highly experienced Full-Stack Developer to join the IT team in charge of developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem by building new features, integrating new services and keeping the storefront platform (based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formerly known as Demandware) up to date. E-Commerce activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft customer facing services.
As an experienced full-stack developer, you are expected to easily understand and adopt the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform particularities and special ways of development/delivery and become the expert in the API, management tools, and its capabilities. Furthermore, you should be leading and coordinating everything related to platform architecture, middleware, consuming external APIs, front-end development and the fundamentals of excellent UI design.
Ubisoft’s E-Commerce system is a fast developing segment, therefore the position requires strong understanding & experience in the area
- Solid HTML5, CSS/SCSS knowledge
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Great Jquery knowledge or any other JS library
- Good command of Ajax
- Experience using Adobe Phototshop
- Proficient working with a backend programming language
- Versed with Git versioning control system
- Very good knowledge of OOP principles: encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism
- Proven, outstanding experience, working with an object oriented programming language: Java, PHP
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Deep understanding of web services (SOAP/REST)
- Proven understanding of web security vulnerabilities and knowledge on how to avoid them
- Accustomed to the role of managing and coordinating the entire end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, independently
Will be considered a plus:
- Extensive E-Commerce Domain Experience – more than 5 years in the field
- Ability to set up a design and code review checklist, aligning standards and process with the Product Owner and Solution Architect
- Skilled in defining and documenting technical solutions (ISD, TSD, workflows, diagrams)
- Accustomed to designing and revamping branching strategies
- Experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform is a major plus
- Use Salesforce Commerce Cloud script and other related development technologies, perform various tasks, such as design, development and testing of Salesforce Commerce Cloud REST APIs, DW Pipelet, 3rd Party integrations and other back-end services.
- Integrate with Front end web technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script and associated frameworks.
- Perform all administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Work with external vendors to set up feeds and processes for price and inventory on project
- Perform design and development of third party (backend) integrations like tax calculation, payment authorization, OMS, PIM, etc.
- Understand the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server
- Technically maintain and configure the E-Commerce environment
- Envisage the big picture when it comes to development and be able to code defensively, without breaking other pieces of functionalities
- Perform root cause analysis and provide fixes for bugs raised by the QA team
- Follow application architecture standard, policies and procedures
- Write solid documentation and review/consolidate the existing one, as needed
- Deliver well commented code and code reviews, when needed
- Implement technical solutions following industry/company standard best practices
- Make sure the code is optimized, while ensuring reliable platform performance
- Test implementations, making sure there is sufficient error handling and status logging capability
- Perform advance research on different topics and come up with relevant solutions
- Translate static design content into responsive templates and assets
- Code, test, debug and maintain website content including homepages, landing pages, category pages
- Troubleshoot and solve frontend site functionality issues
- Ensure the continuity and relevance of the coaching process and ensuring the team adheres to the most up-to-date development and deployment practices
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize client (end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Build efficient, reusable front end components and infrastructure
- Actively participate in requirements reviews and UI/UX design meetings
- Collaborate efficiently with solution architect
- Present and conduct reviews of user interface designs with product owners and stakeholders
- Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
- Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
- Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
- Responsible and accountable for their actions
- Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing technical solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Inspire and coordinate team mates on specific work items and/or situations
- Firm and outspoken demeanor, centered around solid reasoning and ability to convey clear and effective recommendations
- Always mindful of technical performance of work released for both team and oneself
- Always delivering with the optimal quality outcome in mind
- Good self-organizer
- Quality and result oriented
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Come and join our team of over 1600 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!