Full Stack Developer | Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Our client, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), is looking for a Full Stack Developer, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the Avangate platform, using the Scrum framework for Agile software development.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
By joining their team, you will be involved in a mission-critical, high impact project for their company: the complete redesign and re-architecture of our shopping cart platform which is used by tens of thousands of people.
- Develop the next generation of the Avangate Shopping Cart system, using modern technologies and API
- Be part of the applications design meetings
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- Be involved in application optimization and scalability projects
- Identify and prototype best practices for back-end and front-end engineering
For this, you would ideally have:
- 4+ years of experience with both backend and front-end web technologies
- Proven experience in contributing in complex projects
- Knowledge of techniques and concepts of Internet security
- Solid working knowledge of PHP; other programming languages are a plus
- Experience with implementing 3rd party APIs
- Fluency in at least one popular PHP framework, for example Laravel
- Unit testing knowledge – PHPUnit
- Good experience with one the MVVM frameworks like Angular, Ember, Backbone or VueJS – VueJS preferred
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS/SAAS) & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of dependency management systems like Webpack or Browserify
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits & coffee at the office