Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Full stack Developer with 2-3 years experience
The candidate should be proficient in:
- PHP / MySQL;
- Relational Databases (SQL);
- Version control tools such as BitBucket;
- Integrating API's.
The candidate (optional) should have experience with:
The successful candidate:
- Highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly;
- Building and launching web applications based on original web design
- Writing clean and well-structured code
- Maintaining new and existing websites
- Organize and facilitates release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives and any other Scrum/Kanban related meetings
- Updates and maintaine projects and tasks in Trello, Basecamp and /or Asana.
- Colaborates with clients to keep projects moving by making precise schedules, manage resources, and sync communication.
- Oversee code development making sure it meets technical specifications and is of the highest quality
- Understanding and documenting client objectives, expectations and information architecture
- Coach and mentor the team as needed to reach their highest potential
- Confident and dynamic;
- A team player.
- top level salary range, based on current experience;
- latest tech equipment;
- open and collaborative work environment;
- cool desks;
- flexible schedule;
- daily lunch.