Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are growing our talented tech team in Romania so we are hiring a great Full Stack Developer, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the Avangate platform, using the Scrum framework for Agile software development.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
By joining our team, you will be involved in a mission-critical, high impact project for our company: the complete redesign and re-architecture of our shopping cart platform which is used by tens of thousands of people.
- Develop the next generation of the Avangate Shopping Cart system, using modern technologies and API
- Be part of the applications design meetings
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- Be involved in application optimization and scalability projects
- Identify and prototype best practices for back-end and front-end engineering
- Share cool ideas and research areas you are passionate of, with the team and community
For this, you would ideally have:
- 4+ years of experience with both backend and front-end web technologies
- Proven experience in contributing in complex projects
- Knowledge of techniques and concepts of Internet security
- Solid working knowledge of PHP; other programming languages are a plus
- Experience with implementing 3rd party APIs
- Fluency in at least one popular PHP framework, for example Laravel
- Unit testing knowledge - PHPUnit
- Good experience with one the MVVM frameworks like Angular, Ember, Backbone or VueJS – VueJS preferred
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS/SAAS) & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of dependency management systems like Webpack or Browserify
- Experience working with version control systems (GIT)
- Person with initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
- Young, dynamic team and international work environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible business hours
- Paid lunch everyday with your colleagues
- Private medical subscription
- Gym subscription discount of 50%
- Fruits at the office