Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
2500 - 3500
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
dbqp, the innovation lab of a successful private investment company founded by a team of entrepreneurs who have repeatedly achieved significant start up success, dbqp aims to create innovative solutions that disrupt marketplaces.
The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code within an agile software development environment.
This is an opportunity to learn from more experienced, talented technologists as well as gain experience in taking an idea from an initial concept to releasing a new product to market.
dbqp has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland but looking to open a new location in Craiova, Romania
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- You will be working on latest technologies
- Your Job will involve elaborating requirements together with stakeholders
- Your job may involve conducting research through new technologies, which can be useful for the product.
- Develop and build our modular, scalable, high-performance, enterprise class, digital software platform and applications.
- Work in an agile development environment to build modern web and cloud applications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of full time experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture in .NET/C#
- Significant experience with Angular (2/4/x)
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of complex processes
- High level of English – Reading, writing and talking
- High Quality standards
- Cloud experience (Azure / Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: (NPM)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate team in an international context
- Flexible work schedule
- Team building social events
- Employee achievement bonuses